D-day continues

Well, The progress continues on the '76 Grem motor swap. I got the oil pan
swapped and the oil extraction tube switched (or visa verse if your going
order). Moved the car up to the motor. I decided to clean out the engine
copartment before i put the motor in and then decided to replace the power
steering hose that I severed and the transmission cooling tude that I crimped
by accident. I thought I could swap them from my other '76. Well, it turns out
some one has taken the power steering hoses from the car already, I have no
idea were they went. The Tranny coolent tube is practically rusted threw on
my parts car so I'll have to buy them both new. I didn't put the motor in
because I felt it would be a lot easier to get this stuff in, if the motor were out.
Also I notice that my strut arm bussings are shot, I'm supossing that those
would also be easier to replace with the motor out. Also, Were in da heck am I
gonna find strut arm bussings for a '76 Gremlin? Any body have a source?
Kevin