Re: [gremlintime] Re: Starter Problems

Hi Rebbeca,

I also have a gremlin that has a vacuum wiper motor. ( sounds funny calling
it a motor when theres no motor). It has a piece of "corkish" type of material
that dries out and looses vacuum. If you take the "unit" apart, you will
notice the inside has a very smooth surface the "cork" piece goes over. Make sure
you clean it up and then you will have to find a lubricant that will
reconstitute the cork without deteriorating it. OOORRRR I saw someone on the web that
rebuilds and refurbishes them but I can't recall where. When I went to the site
I had the impression like, No Problem , We Fix Em And We Have Plenty In Stock.
Hope this helps