Gremmi wtd 4 screen test L.A. area

I got this in the mail the other day, looks legit. I know a few guys
who do picture cars but thought I'd throw it at the list first. I
will also be posting this on the Gremlin Yahoo lists.
Just a word of caution, I do not know this guy, and his IMDB.com
profile checks out. A lot of filmakers get their start in acting and
as they make money, decide to get creative and write or direct or
even produce(the smartest ones IMO) small films, commercials and
videos. Plus he has sold a script on a series, at least one that
shows on IMDB. The Gremlin I own, could not be used due to the fact
that it has no transmission, and it looks like hell! If it didn't I
would be jumping on this.
I have been around the film industry for 30 of my 33 years, and
worked in it for 11. Sometimes it all sounds like B.S., but you'd be
surprised. If you got a good looking Gremmie, I'd call...

Joey
69 AMX

Joey,

Found your information on amxfiles.com. I am a television
producer/filmmaker based in Los Angeles. I have written a film I
plan on directing, and will be shooting a test scene on digital
video. The main character of the film drives an AMC Gremlin. I see
you have several in various stages of restoration, and was wondering
if there would be a possibility of us using one for the test shoot.

Basically, I am an established screenwriter (I have a film going into
production in the fall, and have several television credits) looking
to direct my next script. In order to prove myself, I plan on
shooting a scene or two from the script, to show the powers that be
that I can pull it off. As a result, their really is no budget, I
will be pulling from available resources. If you have a car
available I could use for the shoot, it would be 1-2 days, I could
try and come up with some kind of rental fee, but was hoping someone
into Gremlins would be willing to do it to see their car in action.
The scenes we will shoot will most likely include little or no
driving, no stunts or anything crazy.

There will be established actors in the test shoot and you are more
than welcome to be on set if we use your vehicle. Please let me know
if this is a possibility, and if not where I can find a Gremlin in
the LA area in great condition we might be able to use.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Don Handfield
don@xxxx
www.fogpilot.com