Re: [gremlintime] Clutch Plate Rust Problem

Re: [gremlintime] Clutch Plate Rust Problem

Push the car out of the garage and have a friend "push start" you with
another car. Once running, get up a little speed, depress the clutch, and hit
the brakes, this usually breaks loose the clutch from the clutch plate.

A damp garage is worse than outdoor storage! I bet your gas is bad, and you
also have rust in your gas tank. You may want to have the tank dropped and
cleaned out. Dampness will start rust all over the place, mildew your
interior, ruin your wheel cylinders etc, etc..