Re: Need some parts help

 You always seem to have a few parts at your disposal, so I thought I would
ask you. I'm restoring a 1978 Gremlin. It's one of those with a 4 cyl, 2L,
121 cid, Audi engine. I cannot find an exhaust manifold, and I'm in bad
need of one. Any help would be appreciated. I live in Fort Worth, Texas and
I have been looking for one in this area for quite some time, with no luck.
Thank you for any help. Larry