re: 3-speed transmission..

 march-28-2003..

FREE!! FREE!! FREE!! FREE!! FREE!! FREE!! FREE!!
FREE!!

i got a 3-speed transmission that i did remove out of a 1970 or 1974 amc
gremlin
{dont remember which one}..i will give it to whomever would like to have
it fer free
ok..all you need to do is mail me $25.00 so i can buy a large roll of
shrink-wrap to
wrap it up..the cheapest way to ship this is by "greyhound bus lines" i
can send it
cod to you ...so if ur interested in it and if you got a greyhound bus
lines in ur area
please send me all there info.with ther phone number ok...and all of ur
personal
mailin info.as well with ur phone number ok.. if interested e-mail me
at my e-mail
rooster1@xxxx thanks
james-{onehorsetrader}..