Re: [gremlintime] Re: Rocker Panel mouldings - underneath the doors on

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Rocker Panel mouldings - underneath the doors on the OUTSIDE

message recieved..
mr jerry..{in virginia}..
thats exactly what i thought..but just wanted to hear it from someone else...once
again thank you mr jerry fer the info..
james-{onehorsetrader}..