re: 1977 amc gremlin..fer sale

good even'n..
if anyone is interested in buy'n an all orignal 1977 amc gremlin with
80,000 miles..
orignal factory paint job still{sun-orange}..am radio..all interior has
been completely redone with the same color tan..carpet & cargo area is
saddle..american motors
rally wheels..new tires..complete tune-up..engine has been pressured
clean{not painted}..no a/c..258 6cyc.engine..automatic on the
column..bucket seats..i'm the second owner..clear title..i'd drive this
any where..my insurance company has this appraised at $5000.00..so i'll
sell it fer $5000.00 thanks again ok james-

{onehorsetrader}..

PS-if ur interested in pictures just email at rooster1@xxxx
i'm think'n about list'n it on ebay auctions..