New Member here!

Hello to all:

This is my first post as I am a new member. I am going Sunday to look at a
1970 Gremlin that is for sale. It has a 232 6 cycle engine with a T96 3 speed
tranny. Any suggestions on what to beware of???

Or any tips on what to expect it have? What would be a fair price if
everything works and it all there and in nice shape??

Rebecca