Re: [gremlintime] Re: Old carb vs. new ones...tough choice....

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Old carb vs. new ones...tough choice....

There is a small (one man) business here in Richmond, CA called "The
Carburator Refactory". He rebuilds your carburator to the exact
specifications for the application. He is in the phone book. I have not asked
him if he does mail business. If I don't do the rebuild myself this is who I
use. He will not rebuild a carb without doing the throttleshaft bushings. He
has and has access to kits, parts, etc. that most of us can't find. I highly
respect his work and integrity.
DANA
aka orphanautos