Found another JL Bond Hornet...only $1 at Wally-mart!

Found another JL Bond Hornet...only $1 at Wally-mart!

 Was cruisin' around with a friend, doing some AMC shopping, he told me
about the new 2-car Johnny Lightning Hulk and Spiderman diecast set that has
a Hulk AMC Hornet, we didn't find any at Target, but when we went to
Wal-mart, and were walking out without finding those either, we went up the
discount isle. I noticed a JL Christmas car ornament, and behind that...a
Bond Hornet! Marked down, too! $3 on the sticker, but when we got to the
register, it rang up as $1 ! I almost kept it myself then, but my friend was
short, didn't have $3 to buy it then, so I was buying it for him, then be
reimbursed, but at $1, he had enough! LOL. Too cool. Package was wrinkled,
but hey, it was worth the price.
Snow again this morning for rush hour. Fun! I'll leave the Gremlin at
home. :) ONly an inch supposedly. Should be fun. Well, AMC ya'll

Jerry