Re: [gremlintime] Announcement of a new AMC relate Yahoo Group

Re: [gremlintime] Announcement of a new AMC relate Yahoo Group

Bob <bslade5@xxxx> wrote:Hello Everyone, I'm sorry for the cross post but wanted to reach as many AMC
Enthusiasts as possible. I have created a new Yahoo Groups list called AMC
Collectibles, the description follows:

AMC Collectibles, The place to buy, sell and trade your AMC collectibles
and memorabilia; diecast , model kits, advertising, books, apparel, ect...
basically anything except actual cars or parts. AMC Collectibles is not
responsible for the conduct of individual sellers nor do we endorse any.
Feel free to post transaction feedback on the list. We ask that all parties
engage in fair and ethical practices while conducting business here.
Welcome and if you are under the age of 18 you must have permission of a
responsible adult to conduct business here. Thanks The Management

PS: If you know of anyone interested please pass this information on to
them, we want this to be a huge success. Thanks Bob

I hope everyone comes and joins us, to join just send a blank email to
AMC_Collectibles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime

Technology, sufficently advanced, would be indistinguishable
from magic.
Redneck from birth. Rebel by choice.
CJ