Re: [gremlintime] Carbs

kevin..
i got about 4 or 5 carbs that were removed off of some gremlin's 258's
they've been
just sittin in the 'ol barn..a little cleanin up and they will work..i have
no use fer any of them at all..if you'd lik to outrite buy them i'll sell
them all to you fer $100.00 with all
the shippin expenses included{lower 48 states only ok}..
james-{onehorsetrader}..

i 'am gettin ready to part out a 1974amc gremlin..it has a 258 6cyc..does
start..runs..
bumpers..doors..fenders..windows..factory air conditioner..bench
seat..auto.on the column etc etc.. or i'll sell the whole car rite now if
someone is interested in buyin it
fer a cheap reasonable price ok. rooster1@xxxx

thanks
again ok james-