Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin to the rescue, as Toyota 4-by goes down hard.

Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin to the rescue, as Toyota 4-by goes down hard...

good mornin..
i have a complete 1974 amc gremlin that i'd lik to sell or even part trade...yes
it will start..has a/c..body seems to be good..need some lovin/work..everything
is in tach..
258 6cyc.. otherwise i'm goin to dismantle it /part it out...i got pictures..i
got a clear
calif.title..i actually own it ..i got a signed calif. title..myself i live in
oregon and thats
where the car is as ok..buyer is to take care of transportion .. $750.00 obo..
if interested e-mail me at rooster1@xxxx to work i go

james-{onehorsetrader}..
"god-bless"