Disc brakes

I used the disc brakes off a 1978 concord. I used everything but the master
cylinder. my car did not have power brakes and the concord did. I put this
disc brake set up on a 1972 V-8 Gremlin. everything bolted on. it was
cheaper to convert to disc brakes than to fix the original 10' drums. ( I
got the disc brake parts very cheap.) ALL of it plus the upper&lower A arms
strut rods everything but the springs All for 50 bucks. I put rebuilt
calipers new pads & I rebuilt the front end while I had it apart too.

Tom
72GremlinV-8 (converted to disc brakes)
76Gremlin still has drums!