Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 733

It depends on what you are going to do with the car.
For racing I have no Idea. If your doing stock, my
1973 and 74 Grems came with disc brakes. I would say
it must be possible to remove the "front end assembly"
off a disc brake equiped car and add it to the car you
want to have disc brakes. The reason I say "front end
assembly" is because the roters are different from the
1973/74 models to the 76/78 models.You will want to
make sure you have the right roters with the right
front axels.
Kev