Gremlin parts sheets...

 Searching *bay last night, I ran across two auctions, for Collision Guide
pages for Gremlins. One is for 70-76 Gremlins, the other is for 77-78
Gremlins. Looks like the info is the same as in my Collision Estimating
guide, except mine ususally didn't give hours of labor for repairs. There are
no bids, and they start at $4 each. As I already have several of these parts
books, and these are the pages out of one book, I don't need them. There
should be around 15 pages per Gremlin. There are some diagrams, etc, but
they're not the most magnified or detailed, but better than nothing.
Just thought I'd mention it to any of you Gremlin folk wanting some OEM
Part Number reference material it DOES come in handy! Happy Holidays!

Jerry in Virginia