Re: [gremlintime] scotish connection

In a message dated 12/4/02 8:46:58 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
crabpainter@xxxx writes:

> Hi everybody,
>
> This is a long shot but if you don't take 'em you don't make 'em right? I
> had a 1972 Gremlin X with a 3spd std. and 304 I had to abandon in Dunoon
> Scotland. Are there any Scots here that might have a connection with that
> community, hey maybe the owner of it is reading this (that would be a
> story)... or does anyone know where there's a replacement 1972 "5 Litre" X
> for sale? Thanks mates!

Dunoon???heyy i lived there for 2 years back in 77-78 My dad was in the U.S
Navy stationed there i spent my first 2 years in Scotland"born 5/29/76 Say is
the J.P Murray and Sons milk business still there?? and Tennants Lager beer
still there?
regards
Bart Mangrum