scotish connection

Hi everybody,

This is a long shot but if you don't take 'em you don't make 'em right? I had a 1972 Gremlin X with a 3spd std. and 304 I had to abandon in Dunoon Scotland. Are there any Scots here that might have a connection with that community, hey maybe the owner of it is reading this (that would be a story)... or does anyone know where there's a replacement 1972 "5 Litre" X for sale? Thanks mates!