James Bond AMC Hornets in stores near you ( or, at least ME )

James Bond AMC Hornets in stores near you ( or, at least ME )

 I picked up 3 of the diecast '74 AMC Hornet Hatchback cars from the
movie, at my local Target and ToysRUs stores. I've heard they're hard to
find, but had no trouble locating 3 in 2 days at different stores. Only one
kind each Bond car per store, though, so they're probably be hard to find.
Just thought I'd mention it , in case any of you haven't been looking
yet.

Jerry in Virginia