Re: [gremlintime] Tire sizes

My Gremlin currently has 235 60 14's on the front and 245 60 14's on the rear. That is on a 7 inch AMC wheel! I've had 265 60 14 Mickey Thompson Competitor's on a 7 inch AMC wheel as well!!!! Good Luck!!
Olly

BANTAM38@xxxx wrote:I want to replace my tires on my 1973 Gremlin. Currently it has 185 R70 14 on
it.
I want to do a larger size, but don't want to have any problems with rubbing
etc.
What is a good replacement?
Wade

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime