Re: [gremlintime] Front Driverside door Hinges

i used a pair of hinges from an eagle on my gremlin, worked great
----- Original Message -----
From: "CJ" <redneck2212@xxxx>
To: <gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: [gremlintime] Front Driverside door Hinges

> Dear James, Im restoring a 76 Gremlin and had to replace driverside door,
Because the last moroon who owned it drove the car without the shroud and
the entire inside door roted out. Do you know where I could get a hold of a
pair of hinges? If so give me a email back and let me know. Thanks.
> James Johnson <rooster1@xxxx> wrote:message recieved..
> mr paul../
> yes i got a left front fender off of a 1974 amc gremlin..
> yes i got a right front fender off of a 1974 amc gremlin
> i'll sell them with or without the fender well trim / chrome
> i'll sell both together cheaper with the fender well trim / chrome..
> buyer pays shippin..packagin..handlin..insurance ok..
> if you got a greyhound bus lines in ur town ..i can send COD
> with them ok.. james-{rooster}
>
> gremlintime wrote:
>
> > Hello all, Some idjit ran into my 1974 Gremlin and now I am in desperate
need of a right front fender and the plastic headlight housing on the same
side. If anyone has one that they are willing to part with, please Email me
directly at gremlinamiga@xxxxx Rooster, are you out there? Thanks
much Paul