Looking 1974 Gremiln X

I had a 1976 Gremlin X 258 ci when I was a teenager. At the time I took
some flack but I really liked the car. I had to get ride of it because
the rear end went and I couldn't afford to fix it.

I wish I had kept it. I am looking for a 1976 X, 258 ci in good working
order in the New England area.

If anybody has one they want to sell at a reasonable price let me know.

Thanks.

Roger Miller
(860) 464-1133