RE: 1976 Gremlin for sale

I don't have a scanner. so if any one is *seriously* interested I will send
pics of the car.
the car needs rear quarters &rockers.
258 -6 (has been changed over to a 2BBL)
just rebuilt 904 TF
has ps&A/C.
has new starter heater core tires. good brakes (drums on front)
car is in southern illinois.
$600

Several poeple have emailed me about the car wanting pics. they were not
interested. (in other words, all mouth no money). I don't have time for the
aggravation &BS . I want to sell this car.
I just bought a trailer so I would be able to deliver it (not to
california!!!) for a fee.
I am getting to the point that I will have to junk the car out because
nobody wants to buy it.

Tom