Eagle gas tank info

Concerning the SX-4 gas tank: Gas tanks for all Eagle are
interchangable, EXCEPT, (you guessed it) the SX-4. All other Eagles
have a 22 gallon tank, with the gas gauge float in the top of the
tank. The SX-4 has a 21 gallon tank, with the gauge located in the
front, passenger side of the tank.
But, (and the good news is) I think the gas tank from a Spirit
hatchback is the same as the SX-4, since they are the same body style.
The Spirit sedan may be different, since the body lines are similar
to an Eagle Kammback, or a Gremlin.This should increase your chances
of getting a new tank.