Re: [gremlintime] Fuel Cell ?

In a message dated 10/1/02 10:47:30 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
hh7x@xxxx writes:

> To run some tube-ing & bolt on Turbos' to your existing exhaust
> manifolds beats the hell out of yanking the engine - installing 11 to
> 1 pistons - changing intake manifolds - changing camshafts - etc.
> which creates a nice but 'twitchy' combination - not your daily
> driver .
>
> As for 'Falfas Shoebox' - in the Automotive Custom Field - a
> 'Shoebox' is of the body style of a '49 - '50 FORD - long and
> rectangular .....not a short - post coupe as a Gremlin is.
>
> Oddly, Gremlin fits a 'Business Coupe' definition - being a
> roughly two seater without a functional back seat & space
> for packages.
>
> 'Falfas Basketball Sneaker' would perhaps be applicable here.....:)
>
> .....and what was the name of that Dog Alfalfa & Friends had hanging
> around - Peety ?
>

> As for Fuel Cells - they are good inasmuch that they will withstand
> a collision better than a stocker......but the COST of one VS. a
> stock
> tank is much greater .
>
> I'll presume you are still running a stocker Bart.....the other
> question is - is it running yet ?

Brien don't write checks your ASS can't cash!!!tho my Grem is under
construction i make Chicken Soup outta Chicken S#it whereas you have done
things the total opposite!! if you'll reread what i posted on here to the guy
looking for"SIMPLE"mods for his 72 304 Grem X i NEVER told him to yank the
engine for higher comp forged pistons and the fule cell mod i suggested to
the kid who wanted to swap his 6 for a V8 was stated as a OPTION he could go
with!!you can still use your existing gas tank if you wanted to,but my
Gremlin is a Street/Strip car so factory items sush as a factory gas tank
aren't in my ride.and for your info the tri five Chevies were called
shoebox's and Bob Falfa aka"Harrison Fords"charactor drove a 55 Chevy in
the movie American graffiti so you call your pieced together abomination on
wheels "Milners coupe"i call my Bad Ass Gremlin"Falfas shoebox"Nuff said
Meeester Sanford
Bart Mangrum
1973 Gremlin 360
"Falfas Shoebox"