Re: more parts

Chances are you're probably not going to find a new NOS 1/4 panel
watch Ebay I got a NOS fender off ebay for $300 with the buy it now
feature. My othe 1/4 panel came from a guy in AZ I paid $550 Don't
forget to see how much of the panel you need. Try the junk yard list
on the Amxfiles, and car-part.com, also watch the ep.com classifieds.
You can get rockerpanels from JC Whitney

Dave