Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin in Fla. Crusher Yard - No Rust -

Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin in Fla. Crusher Yard - No Rust -

mr ben..
the glass ur lookin fer can only be from a 1977 amc gremlin..the other ones
dont interchange ok...i measured all the rear glasses i got and they are a
lot
smaller then the 1977 amc gremiln....remember i own an all orignal 1977..
good luck on find.'n one.. james-

mr ben ..i got an 800 number of a place in calif that sells noth'n but amc
parts
if i can located what i did with it i'll e-mail it to you ok.. james-