i need parts

well after running many things threw my mind i decided im going to
tackle my gremlin project i need 2 front fenders amd a qarter panel
for my gremlin i also would like to now if there is a kit like
chrysler has were you can convert the k frame to a v8 cause im
thinking about buying a slighly modified 304 for 400 bucks but i am
planning on fixing my six tell i can afford to buy the 8 witch means
im putting a head gasket in a water pump thermo stat k and n filters

and when i go with the v8 im going to leve my 3 speed in thats right
untill it blows then im going with a 5 speed and i will go with a
mopar 8 3/4 rear with 4.11s now im looking for 2 fenders and a
qarter panel and rockers some one welded chrome strips over the
rockers so you cant see there rusted out please back to me