stuff

Hi guys,

I'm pretty close to doing my engine swap. Can't wait to burn up
the roads in double mint Gremmie.
I decided to have the car repainted in it's original color but to add
a little personal touch I'm going to make a decal package to
match my Hot Wheels Grinding Gremlin. I have the Graphic for
the roof already made. I'm going to barter with an auto graphics
place to copy the stripes for me. This going to be cool.
If I can cut a deal with the Graphic company I may make them
available on the Gremlin product website I plan to create next
year. The Gremlin button up shirt is about done, I will have pics
taken of it and post it in the photos section. With the left over
scraps we are expirmenting with making ties. The next material
print will be yellow and orange. I also have been working for
some other promtional companys so I think I will have a pretty
cool product line. I'm also working on durable plastic
replacement parts. My expirement is halted until spring but I think
I'm close to having something.

Kevin