Attn: Ben

RE: your glass. There was a post a few months back from a "Roberta", she only
wanted $100 for her whole car -- there was too much rust everywhere so I took
the spoiler for $20 and left the rest -- I'm sure you could get all her glass
if you want.
Sorry I didn't keep the number...just kidding: (562) 889-8736 -- Good Luck,
Joe King