Fuel Cell ?

On 1 Oct 2002 at 12:30, gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Now what is this about a Fuel Cell for a Gremlin ?
>
> Is there one available for the '77-'78 & stock filler tube
> location ?
>

> Brien.
> 1981 AMC
> 'milners coupe'

....I rest my F@#king case!!! simple bolt on mods vs. mythical
fantasy"Sanford & Son" methods "TV Dinner is served""BRAAAAAP"
Bart
1973 Gremlin
"Falfas Shoebox"

- . -

?

To run some tube-ing & bolt on Turbos' to your existing exhaust
manifolds beats the hell out of yanking the engine - installing 11 to
1 pistons - changing intake manifolds - changing camshafts - etc.
which creates a nice but 'twitchy' combination - not your daily
driver .

As for 'Falfas Shoebox' - in the Automotive Custom Field - a
'Shoebox' is of the body style of a '49 - '50 FORD - long and
rectangular .....not a short - post coupe as a Gremlin is.

Oddly, Gremlin fits a 'Business Coupe' definition - being a
roughly two seater without a functional back seat & space
for packages.

'Falfas Basketball Sneaker' would perhaps be applicable here.....:)

.....and what was the name of that Dog Alfalfa & Friends had hanging
around - Peety ?

As for Fuel Cells - they are good inasmuch that they will withstand
a collision better than a stocker......but the COST of one VS. a
stock
tank is much greater .

I'll presume you are still running a stocker Bart.....the other
question is - is it running yet ?

Brien
1981 AMC