v8 swap

I agree with Bart on the items needed here are some more that gave me miner problems:
exhaust and stock non smog manifolds (I wanted to keep my car looking stock under the hood)but any will work.also most of the exhaust had to be bent for duels.the 6 radiator had to go it kept over heating. The v8 one at my local advance auto was 275.00. wiring it up to run sucked I went from points to electronic I would not have had to but I did. I used a 76 Cadillac 472 distributor (HEI) if you get the amc magasine there is a company selling them already to just drop in and run.But I did it my self to safe some money . it was a job I will not do again I will buy the 250.00 pre made one.other stuff like mismatched sending units, throttle cable length,fuel lines.transmission lines(you will not need with your stick)fly wheel matched starter.Your 3spd will work but a v8 flywheel and clutch will be needed.IF you can find a v8 parts car BUY IT.
Terry A Shields

ABBOTT@xxxx