Gremlin product site

I haven't heard to much on the gremlin material, but I am
seriously thinking about starting a site where one can buy
gremlin stuff. If I can keep producing patterns for material the
sky is the limit on what I can do with shirts, boxers, ties, etc. not
to mention t-shirts. I even think I can get pins made.( I need to
research that). I have an Idea for hats too. I guess it would
depend on the general public as to how well it would do.
first thing I am going to do is make some examples and find
someone to help me set up a site. There is a new guy that
started here who may be able to help me.

I have been working on some other non screen print stuff too, but
until it works I'm keeping it top secret.

I have Surfin' AMC about done but My scanner fried so I need to
scan it before I can colorize it and make it screen prinable.
I'm also working on a Haulin' Half PInt design that is printable on
black and other colors. At any rate, I'll show all that i have been
developing when I can get that site up.

Later, Kevin