Re: [gremlintime] Blank

why don't you guys back off. Fred came to the group to share his experience
and tried to add some humor to the situation. Do I think he is really
paranoid about Gremlins - no. Is he an expert mechanic - no, and neither am
I. I screw up, and I'm sure everyone on this list has and still does. I
thought the purpose of the list was to talk about gremlins and get help from
others who enjoyed the hobby also. Not to hand out rations when somebody
screws up and admits his mistakes. We went through this a few months
back, lets try to keep things civil.

dave
72 Gremlin X