Motor

Hello everyone.

This is the first post I have made since Kenosha. Me, my girlfriend,
and five kids went out from New Jersey in a 1989 Caravan that made it
most of the way back (courtesy of a CV Joint in Maryland).
Hopefully, when I get my pics developed I can post them here.

I also want to say hello to Gremlingts@aol. hope I didn't surprise
you at the museum.

As far as putting an 83 motor in a earlier gremlin, In the early
eighties(1981 I think) the six cylinder was changed. The front
accessory drive is switched to a serpentine setup and the crankshaft
and oil pump were changed to lighter units that are not as reliable.

You could do it if you change the accessory drive. Also switching
the other parts in the interest of reliability will ensure a
satisfying swap.

Thank you for letting me rattle on.