Gremlin tee shirts

Hi all,
I have been wearing Gremlin tee shirts since the end of June. I
bought them from Richard Estermyer of Yipsilanti, MI. I got 2 of
them for $26.90 including shipping from there to Havelock, NC. They
are a lime green Gremmie with a "304" plate on the front. If any of
you went to the Albany, NY show in June, I was wearing mine.
Richard's e-mail address is: javelinman74@xxxxx I can say
without a doubt that the workmanship is first rate.

Dave Shaver
Havelock, NC
71 Gremmie