parts

can i get a header for my 232 six i have decided to go all out on
fixing my six its getting a new cam new lifters push rods valve
springs rockers a k&n filters get rid off the old filter the stock
one and it getting the one were the filter is exposed and probably
get re ringed this winter thats all on the agenda but i still have to
get this fixed so i can start working again because this is my only
means of transportaion