Re: compatible parts?

Hi guys -- I'm buying Roberta's '73 Gremlin (rusted/not running) -- can
anyone tell me how many of the body panels (doors for instance) will fit my
'76.

Just bought it for my middle son and want to spiff it up.
Paid $1500 for it with only 50,000 miles.
The radio and air conditioning still work too.

I need to transplant the drivers door, column shift knob, front seats and
fuel tank sender at least.

Will this work?

Roberta's car has a neat spoiler I want to transfer too.

Anyone need/interested in other parts?
I won't have room to store them.

Joe in Santa Monica, CA

Thanks!