Re: [gremlintime] South Carolina Gremlins...

Re: [gremlintime] South Carolina Gremlins...

dear all gremmies..
i got a set of all four {4} clean "1978 TECHNICAL SERVICE MANUAL'S"
FER SALE.....VOLUME #1 ... POWER PLANT..VOLUME#2...CHASSIS
VOLUME#3...BODY PLUS ANOTHER ONE CALL..SUPPLEMENT 1
all of these 4 manual's are fer sale there in great shape..not abused..no ripped
pages..no greased up pages..actually there pretty dam clean mite i say..DO
CONTACT ME FER MORE INFO.PLUS A PICTURE IN INTERESTED..
rooster1@xxxxx james-