Purple Gremlin

James,
Is the purple gremlin original color? I am wanting to paint my gremlin purple. I know that I've seen them before but can't find a paint chip that shows color. Would like an original AMC color even if it isn't original to that car.

Anyway that I could get a picture of it so that I could see the color if itis original? Let me know.
Karla °o°
Karla Dick
luvdmouse
ICQ#: 19049308