Re: [gremlintime] Looking for a second Gremlin

Re: [gremlintime] Looking for a second Gremlin

hey i got a 75 gremlin daily driver it is a solid car
it does need qarter panels and some new rockes i just
bought it 2 weeks ago and am purchasing a 360 block
that will go with it its a running six 3 spd the block
is complete the car has 61000 miles im the 3rd owner
it does need work but it just got te carpeted its
getting two new lifters and push rods installed as we
speak see i was going to re do it completly but im not
a true amc fan im into dodge plymouth chrsyler ill let
it go for 900 obo please email me back bryan

charger_413@xxxx