Re: [gremlintime] Re:AMC magazine...good idea,but...

Re: [gremlintime] Re:AMC magazine...good idea,but...

Hey Jerry,

Why topless women, its mostly men that have the cars so why not let them pose bottomless by their machines or sitting on the hood or laying across the top on their sides, like the women do?? I'd buy a copy!! ha... I think it is a good idea too Freddie, if there are enough people interested.. Mildred