------------------

From: tweingersof@xxxx (Todd Weingeroff)
To: GremlinGTs@xxxx

Hello,
My name is Todd. I live in Sumter SC due to being in the Air Force. I am
in to AMC pretty well and have a few cars of my own and saw on a post on the
AMXFiles that you had 7 Gremlins, Well that made my day for a few reasons,
one to show my soon to wife that I'm not crazy (or maybe to show her that it
could be worse). I have a 76 Gremlin X that is awaiting my to put the new
tranny and the new long block back into the freash body, a 68 AMX that's next
on the block and a 1962 Suburban that is waiting new power (blew the engine)
I also purchased a 72 Gremlin that I was going to fix up for a strip car but
I am running out of time and with a wedding coming up I am looking to find
it a good home. The car is running ruff needs rings and the AC needs to be
gone threw the compressor runs but needs oil and charge. the body has some
surface rust and one door has a half dollar rust spot that is deep. The plus
is that the car still has all glass hard back seats roof rack and spoiler.I
put new brakes and hoses on the front and the back brakes aren't to bad

So the nit and gritty is I would love to off load this car if you are
interested or have some one that would be interested in the car. I put new
brakes and hose on the front and the back brakes aren't to bad.
Asking $ 800 . I know I could part it out for something close on E bay but
would rather keep it together. Also have extra Grill and some other small
parts.for the 258. actually I have a long block that needs rings and
freshened up that I might let go with it.

Todd Weingeroff
FCAMC