The material

I made the film for the screen for the material. But our screen
print manager does not have time to expiriment with it this week.
However The guys in screen print owe me big time so I think I
might beable to squeeze it in anyway. I feel so sneeky, lol.
At any rate, I have been thinking If this works out, perhaps I can
just have people send me the material they want printed. I figure
not everyone is going to have the same tastes as me in fabric.
It would then cost the person wanting the print postage and the
printing costs. But first let me see it this works, I'm pretty excited
to see how it turns out. If it works I can send samples from the
fabric I'm having printed so you can see what it is like.
I can explain more if this works. Just think, how cool it would
be!

Other news, I'm planing to do a motor swap this fall in double
mint Gremmie so far I haven't had a chance to even loosen a bolt
but I did drive her around the block a few times just for old time
sake before I do the swap. I want to start my resoration next
spring so I figure a good running car would be vital to the
success of the project.

At any rate, have a great day Grem-Folks!!

Kevin