Kenosha , the adventure begins

 A few things: Kenosha was fantastic. It was good to meet some
people from the on-line world.
Now, my wife decided she wants a Pacer and a Metropoliton. In the
past year, I've passed up a few Pacers, since I had no room to store
them. Time to start hunting for one.
Also, "The Mix," I have that fan shroud we talked about. Please
contact me off-list if interested.
Now, back to garage, getting ready for the next meet. Phil R.,
over and out.