Re: [gremlintime] Kenosha Report

glad to hear that everyone that went to the show had a great / fantastic time..
wish i did not live so far from it {the show}i would of took my all orignal 1977

gremlin ..

i'm sellin mine it's a 1977 {amc} gremlin..automatic..258- 6cyc.
bucket seats..still the orignal orange with white strips..orignal
80,076 miles on it..matchin numbers..interior is fantastic..i did
put the amc ralley sport wheels with trim / beauty rings on it..i
still got the orignal wheels with the hub-caps..am radio..i keep it buffed real
good..stored in the barn all winter cause of weather..
my insurance company did apprised it at $4500.00 cause of the
shape..bein orignal..low mileage..the over all shape..it questions
or pictures i got..i live in oregon..

i also do have a 1970 {amc} gremlin...i also do have a 1974{amc}
gremlin that i will sell parts or the whole car..the bodies are in real
good shape ..driver door is missin of the 1970 ...got pictures ok..

thanks james-