Come join AMC Gremlin/Hornet Owners Club, an MSN Group

Come join AMC Gremlin/Hornet Owners Club, an MSN Group

MSN Groups

You're invited!

Come join AMC Gremlin/Hornet Owners Club.

This Club is the extension of my gremlinhornetclub on Yahoo. This Club is for those people who own or have owned a Gremlin or Hornet Auto.

Enthusiasts welcome and dreamers as well.

Join now
http://groups.msn.com/AMCGremlinHornetOwnersClub/join?iid=3389481

Gremlin wrote you this personal note:
everyone here is welcome to join my extension club.

Check it out!
Visit AMC Gremlin/Hornet Owners Club to see what you think.
http://groups.msn.com/AMCGremlinHornetOwnersClub
If you decide to join after checking it out, please return to this e-mail to Join so your membership will automatically be approved.
http://groups.msn.com/AMCGremlinHornetOwnersClub/join?iid=3389481
*Be sure to add this link to your browser favorites so you can find it later.

Join the group and you can:

Post a message on the Message Board
http://groups.msn.com/AMCGremlinHornetOwnersClub/messageboard

Add some photos to the Photo Album
http://groups.msn.com/AMCGremlinHornetOwnersClub/photoalbum

Personalize your Member Profile
http://groups.msn.com/AMCGremlinHornetOwnersClub/change_profile

Join now
http://groups.msn.com/AMCGremlinHornetOwnersClub/join?iid=3389481

For a listing of all the MSN Groups you belong to, check out My Groups!
http://groups.msn.com/MyGroups

Need more information?
Learn more about MSN Groups at our Help Page or Contact Us for assistance.
http://help.msn.com/en_us/helpwindow.asp?INI=wcv7.ini&H_APP=MSN+Web+Groups
http://groups.msn.com/contact

Need help signing in?
If you need assistance with Passport sign in, go to Passport Help.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help