Gremlin Cruise

Hello all,
Alas, I will not be able to go to the show due to the fact that I
bought the 64andmore.com store and am up to my neck in old computers
and games. I would like someone who is going to the show to take some
pics and be in charge of the Cruise if you all decide to meet. Any
takers?

Thanks
Paul

--
Amiga 2000HD
Rev 6.2, ECS, KS 3.1, MegaCHIP 2Meg CHIP RAM