" Free " '74 Gremlin looked at, ok, not bad!

" Free " '74 Gremlin looked at, ok, not bad!

 I went to Richmond today, to check on a "free" '74 Gremlin...it's a
former beach car, has some rust on one side only, but otherwise looks pretty
darn good! Metalic green, medium shade. Only catch is, the Dad signed the
title to his son, and it will have to go back to him to get another copy
made, and then he'll have to resign it...but for free, the car is worth it,
and I can pay the Dad to get the signed one destroyed and a new copy made,
hopefully with little effort. So, Gremlin # 8 may come home in a few weeks! I
may finally part out the '76 Gremlin , to fix my other cars, and just cut it
up to make room for this one. A shame, but oh well. Then, I guess it'll
become Gremlin # 7. LOL. The motor looked good, too, all painted ( Ford blue
on the covers, black engine block ), clean as a whistle. Doesn't run, though,
guess the kids couldn't figure out the wiring. If can get the car to my
house, I'll see if I can get it running. That'd be sweet! Well, off to hit
the showers. Later, all

Jerry